Saturday 30 January 2010

Zoe and Leon - Waverley Abbey

After a slight unplanned detour due to road closures, (thank goodness for Tom Tom and a very helpful understanding wedding couple), we braved the sub zero temperatures and had some fun in the winter sun at Waverley Abbey.

Zoe and Leon are due to get married in August at Hunton Park in Hertfordshire but wanted to go somewhere different for their engagement shoot, so I thought that this was an ideal location.

Zoe and Leon happily ran around for me, up and down trees and sitting on cold stone ruins, our feet and hands were freezing.  Leon, very cleverly bought some tarpaulin for him and his lovely lady to sit on (how forward thinking was he), it came in very handy for one of the shots where I had to lie on the ground on a mole hill, so thanks for that Leon.

I think the shots below really depict Zoe and Leon's character and personality and I can't wait for the wedding.


















No comments: