Sunday 28 February 2010

Hen Party in London

So, Saturday took me to one of the most entertaining and fun hen parties I've been too. I was photographing this one as well, so I had to be on best behaviour and not drink too many bubbles.

It started at Denmark Street, just by Tottenham Court Road in London. We arrived at the doorway of Tin Pan Alley Studios for what would be a very mad two hours of ten tipsy girls, thinking they were auditioning for the next round of X factor! We recorded two songs, Cyndi Lauper, Girls just wanna have fun and The Nolans, I'm in the mood for dancin! After lots of OOh OOh ooos, the results, which we were subjected too during playback reminded me of cats fighting at night, so not a good sound and I don't think Simon Cowell would let us set foot through his door. All the same, we enjoyed ourselves and the CD's, when they have been professionally edited will be arriving in the next few days!

Next we travelled to Russell Square where we went to Bloomsbury lanes, which is a very unique bowling alley and American style diner. A game of bowling and a bag of chips later (we're easily pleased), we set off to a bar in Shoreditch high street, followed by supper at a private members club in Shoreditch at The East Rooms.

Quite grown up for a load of late 30 somethings on a hen do I think!

As you will see from these pics, we had lots of fun so I thought I'd share these with you.

























As you will see our hen thoroughly enjoyed herself!

No comments: